Friday, November 16, 2012

This is the end?

This exercise has not been particularly hard, just time consuming. I had a few ahha moments with some of the exercises, but for the most part being an older student, I have learned these skills long ago.  This projects is great for younger students, or people that don't have an idea about what or where they need to look for things.  For older students, maybe there should be prizes for the people who meet certain milestones. Free regular coffee would work for me.  This type of exercise would be helpful for classroom use if there needed to be a set and measurable unit.  The teacher can take some of the tools they find useful and incorporate them into the classroom.  As far as I am concerned, I will keep all of the blogs I signed up for and plan to keep up with technology that way.  Technology is moving so fast, I can hardly wait to see what the future brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment