Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thing 20 can you Youtube?




Youtube is such a cool website.  You can view everything from old television shows to the latest music video. This is the video equivalent to Facebook, and can be utilized to do classwork, spread propaganda or post a video about social justice.  I did a search on Youtube about funny education videos, and this video was a winner.  I have been discussing this topic with fellow prospective teachers and all of us wondered what we would be expected to know in the classroom that we didn't learn in college. This video puts kind of a funny spin on the entire  subject. I really like this website, mainly because you can find pretty much everything you want to.  What I really dislike about this website is the addictiveness of it.  One video leads you to another, then another and then 3 hours has gone by.  I find myself using it for different music groups, and I'll play song playlists as background music.  Youtube has become the gold standard of all video sharing websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment