I knew that there were other social networks out there, no seriously. I started this Thing by going to Teacherpop. The sign up was easy, then you wait a day to get approved and finally you can do things on the website. I read most of the blogs and comments about the issues with posting the badge in this blog. I tried it a few times, then just moved on to one of the other activities.
I am a member of many social networks, everything from a popular radio show's message board to Goodreads and military community social networks. Each of the networks addresses a particular segment of my life. The one I have been on the longest is the radio show network. I first joined that group in 2000 when I came back to the United States from Germany. Many of us have never met in person, but send cards, post pictures and watch our children grow up together. It is my online family.
Of the social network links provided, I find that I usually gravitate to the cooking related ones. I always love to find good recipes for amazing food. Other networks that are not listed that I would be interested in would be for outdoor activities, assorted hobbies and of course teaching specific ones for my field.

No comments:
Post a Comment