Friday, October 12, 2012

Think 13 Zoho vs Google Docs

After making my Zoho account, I decided to check out all of the features that were offered.  I found that it is a little more business and distant collaboration friendly than what the Google suite currently offers.  With that being said, I still am more apt to go with Google strictly because I don't need all the business apps or the work from home apps.  I do see a great use for Zoho and understand how it can and will make business run more smoothly.

Google Docs is able to be accessed pretty much anywhere, and you can send documents or presentation to anyone with an email address.  I am unsure if you can do the same with Zoho.

The entire debate comes down to personal preference, but like or dislike they both have their strong points.    

Google doc Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment