This thing was not my cup of tea. I am not a flowchart or mind map kind of guy, I see myself as more of a free flowing, less structured individual. I tried the Gliffy flowchart maker, and the bubbl.us mind map maker. Both were easy to set up, and both you needed to make an account to save your work. Gliffy had a grid background so it was easy to set the different shapes in specific ways and keep everything aligned. The mind map maker was pretty much the same. It did not have the grid, but when you clicked on the starting bubble, it gives you other bubbles to fill in and move around. Both of these are good resources if you have to use them, but I would much rather sit down with a piece of paper and a pencil to draw things out. To each there own.

No comments:
Post a Comment